The following Terms and Conditions were last updated on February 22, 2023. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using our service. All bidders agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions set forth below, as well as any other additional terms and conditions of an individual sale.
Interpretation and Definitions The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural. Definitions for the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
● “Affiliate” means an entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where "control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equity interest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors or other managing authority.
● “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
● “Company” (referred to as either "the Company", "We", "Us" or "Our" in this Agreement) refers to [COMPANY_INFORMATION].
● “Country” refers to [COMPANY_COUNTRY].
● “Content” refers to content such as text, images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to or otherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
● “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
● “Feedback” means feedback, innovations or suggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features of our Service.
● “Products” refer to the products or items offered for sale on the Service.
● “Orders” mean a request by You to purchase Products from Us.
● “Promotions” refer to contests, sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
● “Service” refers to the Website.
● “Terms and Conditions” (also referred as "Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entire agreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
● “Third-party Social Media Service” means any services or content (including data, information, products or services) provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available by the Service.
● “Website” refers to [Great Finds Online Auctions], accessible from www.greatfindsauction.com
● “You” or the term “User” means the individual accessing or using the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
User Accounts When You create an account with Us, You must provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at all times. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result in immediate termination of Your account on Our Service. You are responsible for safeguarding the password that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actions under Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-Party Social Media Service. You agree not to disclose Your password to any third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of Your account. You may not use as a username the name of another person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name or trademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other than You without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive, vulgar or obscene.
User Registration All users are required to provide a valid credit card when creating an account. If a bidder fails to pick up during the designated pick-up time the credit card on file will be charged the total amount of the invoice as well as any fees. By bidding with Us you agree that your credit card may be charged, if necessary. This also applies to any unpaid invoices.
Auction Closing Schedule: Unless otherwise noted each online auction closes two (2) items per minute, unless a is bid made within the two (2) minutes, then the listed item will automatically be extended for an additional (2) minutes.
Bidding Increments: Bidding increments are as follows $1.00 increments Up to $25.00, $5.00 increments up to $100.00, $10.00 increments up to $250.00, $25.00 increments up to $500.00, $50.00 increments up to $1000.00, $100.00 up to $5000.00, $250 up to $10000.00 $500 for items over $10000.
Payment: Payments may be made via cash, debit, or credit cards. We do not take any personal or business checks. We will add a 12% buyer's premium to each invoice. Bidder acknowledges and agrees that any unpaid invoices will be collected immediately after the close of pick up using the registered bidder's Credit Card on file. Bidders with fraudulent credit card chargebacks shall immediately lose bidding privileges and may be subject to other actions. All credit card and online payment transactions will subject to a 3.5% Credit card transaction fee. Credit card or online payments will not be accepted for under $10, should you prefer this form of payments, invoice will be rounded up to $10 and your credit card will be processed in that amount.
Merchandise Pick-up and Shipment: Some items are shippable and would be noted as such on each individual online auction. Pick-up location and times will be posted on the winning bidder's invoice. If you cannot make the pick-up time do not bid. No alternate arrangements will be made unless agreed to by the Auction Manager. No merchandise will be removed from a location or transferred to another location unless paid in full. If a buyer fails to contact the Auction Manager they will immediately lose bidding privileges. Bidding privileges will only be reinstated when the buyer pays all invoices in full whether or not the merchandise is still available to the buyer. Items not picked up from our office location after seven days from the original pick up date are considered abandoned and will be returned to stock. The bidder may be subject to a 12% restocking fee. A disposal fee may be added to the invoice total at the discretion of the Auction Manager. Disposal fees start at $10 per lot/item and can rise to $100 per lot/item due to the cost and or size for removal of the individual items. Pianos will be subject to a $300 disposal fee.
Merchandise Transfer and Inspection: If a seller agrees to transfer an item for an alternative pick up it is the responsibility of the buyer to arrange pick-up. If this is not done within ten business days the items will be considered abandoned and forfeited and become the property of the seller. A fee may be assessed for the transfer of merchandise, Also inspect your items prior to leaving the property as once you have left the property it is yours. We try to write the conditions to the best of our ability but there is always a matter of interpretation. If you require additional information about an item or would like to view the item, contact the Auction Manager to make arrangements. All items are sold “AS IS” without express or implied warranties.
Indemnification and Limitation of Liability: The indemnification and limitation of liability in this section applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure to perform, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortious behavior, negligence or under any other cause of action. You hereby acknowledge that Great Finds Auction is not liable for the defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties and that the risk of injury from the foregoing rests entirely with you. Under no circumstances will Great Finds or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through either the content or the services. It is your responsibility to evaluate the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any information, opinion, advice or other content available through the service.
Termination. Great Finds may terminate, change, suspend, add to or discontinue any aspect of the service at any time at our sole discretion and without liability to any user. Great Finds may restrict, suspend, or terminate your use of or access to the service if we believe you are in breach of or are attempting to breach our terms and conditions, or for any other reason, without notice or liability.
Communication: Please use any of the options listed below to contact us:
Contact by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact by Phone during normal business hours 9 am – 5 pm: 330-770-5191
Contact us by mail: 682 West Bagley Rd Unit 18 Berea, Ohio 44017